Becoming a member is easy and you only need an initial deposit of $25.00 in your account to start! As a member of our credit union you are considered a part owner, so you have a say! Members have the right to vote at our annual meetings and have access to some of our low cost services. Members benefit from a higher rate on their savings as well as lower loan rates and fewer fees. Allow us to help you save!
Check out our Monty Moose Accounts
Monty Moose Accounts - Are Children's Savings accounts and are open to children age 0-13 and only requires a $5 deposit.
Charter No. 9943
KSW is pleased to announce a charter change. To be eligible to join, persons must live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend schools in Kennebec or Somerset Counties and the following towns of Waldo County: Belfast, Belmont, Brooks, Jackson, Knox, Liberty, Monroe, Montville, Morrill, Searsmont, Swanville,Thorndike, Unity and Waldo.
Stop by and check out the benefits of Credit Union Membership. Let our friendly staff assist you with all your financial needs.
Privacy Notice and Disclosure
Member Services Representative
KSW Federal Credit Union
222 College Avenue
Waterville, ME 04901
Information We Collect About You
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
* Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
* Information about your transactions with us
* Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
* Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms. This may be obtained from your current or past employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.
Information We Disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our members or former members to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Disclosure of Information to Parties That Provide Services to Us
We may disclose all the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
Disclosure of Information About Former Members
If you terminate your membership with KSW Federal Credit Union we will not share information we have collected about you, except as you may be permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to persons who need to know that personal information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal Regulations to guard your nonpublic person information.
What Members Can Do to Help
KSW Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
* Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
* Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
* Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. IF we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
* Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us - we are here to serve you!